Pench National Park or Pench Tiger Reserve is considered to be one of the most premier national parks and tiger reserves of India. Spreading across Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, the national park Pench is generally taken as the area of Madhya Pradesh in Southern border. Full of flora and fauna, the national park is home to some of the famous species including jungle cat dhole, Indian leopard, Bengal tiger, striped hyena, golden jackal, sloth, small Indian civet as well as chousingha, wild pig, sambar are also found roaming in this tropical moist deciduous tiger habitat.
Jamtara, a small village adjacent to Pench National Park, is known for its Jamtara Wilderness Camp. A total of 10 luxury tents well furnished and equipped host the guests who come here from different locations of the globe to experience the incredible wildlife of India. Located in the middle of the jungle, covered by massive Arjuna trees, the camps are drenched in the natural vibes of wilderness where the guests get a chance to come close to the surrounding nature. Overlooking the jungle, all the tent-rooms are designed in a way to impart the true experience of the primeval forest.
• Surrounded by the uninhabited wildlife, there are several forest activities to which can give an adrenaline rush to the guests.
• Jungle Safari: Moving into the woods and witness the unique flora & fauna is an exciting experience which is exclusively designed.
• Village Walk: Take a walk to Jamtara village and interact with the local people and know their lifestyle.
• Nature Walk: Take a guided tour of Pench National Park to come across with hidden secrets of the park.
• Bicycles: The host can arrange bicycle and the guests can ride and explore the natural beauty of the area on their own.
• Bird-watching: Say hi to the feathered hosts of the national park and see them scaling the heights of the sky.